From Soil to Form is a natural room diffuser containing nine red spheres made from Korean soil. Encased in a pinewood box, the spheres softly diffuse the applied oil’s fragrance while helping to purify the air and balance the room’s humidity.
From Soil to Form comes with a Deep Forest Essential Oil Dropper 10ml available as a home fragrance.
Deep Forest is an earthy and herbaceous fragrance reminiscent of the wild Abies fir woods of Korea. These forests endure long, cool winters and warm, humid summers. Offering a fusion of grounded greens and gentle blossoms, this scent brings both wistfulness and the promise of new beginnings. Soil and steam. A yearning for a smell intrinsically tied to our pure nature.
Key notes: Orange, White Rose, Cedarwood, Patchouli
Aroma: Floral, Green, Woody
• Created in collaboration with the Seoul-based creative studio Be My Guest as a special edition containing spheres made out of Korean soil
• Handcrafted with natural and fully biodegradable materials
• Comes in a pinewood box which includes the diffuser and a 10ml essence dropper of the selected scent
• It may be used indefinitely to disperse scents, providing years of practical use and enjoyment
• The number of drops required varies with the size of the room and desired scent intensity
Carefully open the wooden box and evenly apply a maximum of five drops to the spheres to release the fragrance. Replenish as required with Deep Forest Essential Oil Dropper 10ml > To preserve the product’s quality and enclose the scent within the soil, we suggest closing the wooden lid after each use.
Quote for: Frama From Soil to Form, Oil Diffuser Deep Forest
If you need additional product information, fill out the form. We will reply as soon as possible.