Designed by Toke Lauridsen, the Adam Bench represents classic industrial design, combining solid materials such as steel and wood. The handsomely sturdy design is perfect for pairing with a dining table, positioning in a hallway, corridor, or any living and workspace.
Black / Oak
• Suitable for dining tables, in a hallway, or most living and work spaces
• The hole in the seat makes it easy and practical to move around
• Fits a regular dining table or desk
• Steel frame, oak seat
• H 46 / D 25 / L 160 cm
• Daily cleaning is done with a soft cloth wrung out in clean water
• Avoid using cleaners containing any type of chemicals on the furniture
• After cleaning, the wood should be dried with a soft cloth to prevent streaks and scratches
• For routine cleaning the steel, ph-neutral soap and water is sufficient when applied with a sponge or cloth
Design by Toke Lauridsen, 2012
Made in Lithuania
Quote for: Frama Adam bench | black / oak | l160
If you need additional product information, fill out the form. We will reply as soon as possible.