Rivet Typecase is a compartmentalized aluminum shelf with discrete sections meant for storing and displaying your most cherished objects. Based on a riveting technique suitable for making perpendicular joints between separate, laser-cut raw aluminum sheets, the item is put together by hand using a hammer in a cold-forming assembly process developed by designer Jonas Trampedach in 2011.
• Easy to mount with the separate backplate
• Each piece is unique and hammered by hand
• Due to the unfinished and raw nature of aluminum, scratches and natural irregularities on the surface might be originally present
• The material will patinate over time, and marks and tinted materiality will occur
• The Rivet Typecase can hold 10 kg (depending on wall material and mounting)
• Untreated Aluminum
• H 44.6 / W 44.6 / D 16.1 cm
• Daily cleaning is done with a soft cloth wrung out in clean water or with a mild soap/detergent
• Avoid using cleaners containing any type of chemicals on the furniture
• After cleaning, the aluminum should be dried with a soft cloth to prevent streaks and scratches
• Special care should be taken to remove any traces of cleaner from edges and rivets. If placing wet items on the furniture, marks will appear.
Design by Jonas Trampedach, 2018
Made in Bosnia
Quote for: Frama Rivet Typecase | Aluminum
If you need additional product information, fill out the form. We will reply as soon as possible.