The Rivet Case convinces with its solid and versatile design. It can be placed vertically as well as horizontally while functioning as a table, storage, or display room. Based on a riveting technique suitable for making perpendicular joints between separate, laser-cut raw aluminum sheets, the case is put together by hand using a hammer in a cold-forming assembly process developed by designer Jonas Trampedach in 2011.
• Flexible for storage and display in any room, it can stand vertically as well as horizontally
• Each piece is unique and hammered by hand
• Due to the unfinished and raw nature of aluminum, scratches and natural irregularities on the surface might be originally present
• The material will patinate over time, and marks and tinted materiality will occur
• The Rivet Case can hold 15 kg
• Untreated Aluminum
• H 48.1 / W 98.3 / D 33.8 cm
• Daily cleaning is done with a soft cloth wrung out in clean water or with a mild soap/detergent
• Avoid using cleaners containing any type of chemicals on the furniture
• After cleaning, the aluminum should be dried with a soft cloth to prevent streaks and scratches
• Special care should be taken to remove any traces of cleaner from edges and rivets. If placing wet items on the furniture, marks will appear.
Design by Jonas Trampedach, 2014
Made in Bosnia
Quote for: Frama Rivet case | Aluminum
If you need additional product information, fill out the form. We will reply as soon as possible.